Wednesday 29 August 2007

Separated at Birth

I have long held the belief that a particular Hollywood superstar, Aaron Eckhart and my soon-to-be rockstar husband, Eric Eckhart are uncannily alike. I have mentioned this a number of times to people only to get raised eyebrows (apparently when Eric told his Mom this she said 'she wishes'!). And no, it is not just because they share the same surname either. They really do look alike - blonde hair, bushy eyebrows, blue eyes, wide mouth. Anyway, I finally have overwhelming photographic evidence which I present below.


The lovely Aaron Eckhart...


and the even lovelier Eric Eckhart
The defence rests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kusi, you are so funny! I got a good laugh out of this one. Actually, Aaron Eckhart looks more like Eric than I do and I'm Eric's real sister. Maybe they were separated at birth!

Anonymous said...

I think there could be a family connection as the spelling of our last name is the same and not very common. Aaron Eckhart grew up Mormon by the way.

Bridget said...

I'm cracking up!