Sunday 26 April 2009

Back from Japan

So we are back from our three-week trip to Japan and just to let you know we had a great time. We have a ton of photos (close to 800!) which we are going to sift through over the next week or two. I'll definitely be posting a number of blogs when we get the photos sorted. In fact, I think that myself and Eric will probably do a few each.

We visited so many interesting places, ate many a delicious meal and did so many cool things that it's hard to know where to start. But if I had to narrow it down, I'd say top of my favourite list would be spending time with my family, staying at the temple at Koya-san, sight-seeing in Kyoto and Tokyo and our time with our friends Kanako and Hitoshi.

It's funny we did so much while we were there but in the end we both agreed we could have stayed even longer. It felt like after three weeks we just got into the swing of our wonderful Japanese adventure. Anyway looking forward to sharing it with you all on the blog. Keep an eye out for posts on Japan, and more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kusi & Eric, great shot from Tokyo, I guess? So glad your trip was as fabulous as we all knew it would be. Looking forward to your travel-log! Ben google the Koya-san monastery & said it was uber kool. Love you both! Sal

Anonymous said...

i find it ironic, that your kneedeep in japan and standing under an american express sign!
peace love and travellation
the ben

kokamura said...

Yeah, we planned that photo under the American Express sign. In fact I paid the shop owner 200 yen to put it up higher and give it a good clean just to make the picture extra special :) Eric