Sunday 2 May 2010

Eric's new video

This is Eric's new video for his song 'Lost'. It was shot in and around Berlin on the S-Bahn. They had a great time making the video and I think it turned out great. It's already got a review from a music-blog in Ireland and has been viewed in a number of countries including Canada, Australia, Norway and Japan.

Just so you know, that is not me, as the love interest, in the video (some people think it looks like me). But, I do have a small cameo appearance at around 22 seconds standing to the left of the screen. I think my official title is Girl in Green Coat.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Sibylle said...

Hey, Kusi, could you fix the link to that irish music blog you've mentioned? I get a 404. I'm curious!

kokamura said...

Thanks for the headsup on that Sibylle. The link is fixed! Hope to see you soon.