Friday 4 September 2009

New old video

Hi all. Sorry for the slowness in blogging lately. I was digging through some of my stuff here in Berlin and came across a video that our friend Emma had done for me a few years back. It was used for some of my gigs. I would have it projected behind me as a played a couple of songs for added effect.

I decided to edited it down as it was 10 minutes long and use it as a video for "This Long Goodbye" from my last CD. I posted it on Wednesday on YouTube and Facebook and good a lot of lovely comments. It is meant to tie people over until the new album is ready, hopefully at the end of this month.

Emma shot this video on 8mm film in four locations in Dublin including Heuston Station which is the main train station in Dublin if you are traveling to the West and South of Ireland.

So, here it is - drum roll................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i call that cd the suitcase album, cause of the cover, and here is another tie to that. this was one of my favorite songs.
i really am proud to say that i know an artist of your caliber.
i'd say keep up the good work, but i know that's a gimme.
regards to mz.emma, she too is quite the artist.
i've got a check waiting for a couple of the new cd's

peace love & old suitcases
(the) ben

Eric said...

Thanks a million Ben for your continued support!! Much appreciated!
Eric

Anonymous said...

really groovy..Therese